Monday 7 March 2011

Review - Never Let Me Go



A beautiful, chilling story, which makes you sit back and look at your life. The story affected me down to my core and made me feel a little numb for hours after.

I had heard that the original book was amazing, but as I hadn’t read it I knew nothing about the story. I think this helped me as it left me genuinely shocked with every twist and turn.

Not much of the back story was told, so you were left with a lot of unanswered questions. The naivety of the characters also helped. Were they special kids? Were they clones? You will never know.

The performances from Andrew Garfield and Carey Mulligan were amazing! Two great British stars who will definitely be with us for years to come.

If you get a chance to see this at the cinema, I would go, but it is one film that can wait until the DVD is released.

I have to say, this is a great film! it's beautifully shot, with a great story and some superb acting.

Four Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment