Thursday 3 March 2011

Oscar Predictions - How did I do...

So how did I do? Did I guess any correct?

Out of the 24 nominations...I got...9 RIGHT and 15 WRONG - (booo)

Oh well, better luck next time!

Anyway, if you haven't seen the winners list yet, check out my predictions below showing all the winners!
Best Film - The Kings Speech - WINNER - I was right...
Actor in a leading role - Colin Firth (or Jeff Bridges) - WINNER - I was right...
Actor in a supporting role - Geoffrey Rush - WRONG -Christian Bale in “The Fighter”
Actress in a leading role - Natalie Portman - WINNER - Natalie Portman in “Black Swan”
Actress in a supporting role - Hailee Steinfeld (or Helena Bonham Carter) - WRONG - Melissa Leo in “The Fighter”
Animated - Toy Story 3 - WINNER - I was right!
Art Direction - Guy Hendrix Dyas (Production Design); Larry Dias and Doug Mowat (Set Decoration Inception) - WRONG - “Alice in Wonderland” – Production Design: Robert Stromberg; Set Decoration: Karen O’Hara<
Cinematography - Danny Cohen - The Kings Speech - WRONG - “Inception” Wally Pfister
Costume Design - Jenny Beavan - The Kings Speech - WRONG - “Alice in Wonderland” Colleen Atwood
Directing - Tom Hooper The Kings Speech - WINNER - I was right...
Documentary Feature - Exit Through the Gift Shop - WRONG - “Inside Job” Charles Ferguson and Audrey Marrs
Documentary Short Subject - No Idea so going to say - Sun Come Up - WRONG - “Strangers No More” Karen Goodman and Kirk Simon
Film Editing - Tariq Anwar, The Kings Speech - WRONG - “The Social Network” - Angus Wall and Kirk Baxter
Foreign Language Film - Biutiful - WRONG - “In a Better World” Denmark
Make Up - Adrien Morot, Barny’s Version - WRONG - “The Wolfman” Rick Baker and Dave Elsey
Music (Original Score) - Hans Zimmer, Inception - WRONG - “The Social Network” Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross
Music (Original Song) - We Belong Together" Music and Lyric by Randy Newman Toy Story 3 - WINNER - I was right...
Short Film (Animated) - Day & Night - WRONG - “The Lost Thing” Shaun Tan and Andrew Ruhemann
Short Film (Live Action) -Another guess - Wish 143 as I heard an interview about it the other day. - WRONG - “God of Love” Luke Matheny
Sound Editing - Gwendolyn Yates Whittle and Addison Teague Tron Legacy - WRONG - “Inception” Richard King
Sound Mixing - Lora Hirschberg, Gary A. Rizzo and Ed Novick Inception - WINNER - I was right!
Visual Effects - Ken Ralston, David Schaub, Carey Villegas and Sean Phillips, Alice in Wonderland - WRONG - “Inception” Paul Franklin, Chris Corbould, Andrew Lockley and Peter Bebb
Writing (Adapted Screenplay) - The Social Network - Screenplay by Aaron Sorkin - WINNER - I was right...
Writing (Original) - The King’s Speech - Screenplay by David Seidler - WINNER - I was right...

No comments:

Post a Comment