Sunday 22 July 2012

The Man of Steel - Official Trailer



This weekend (like most people I know), with much anticipation, I sat in my local cinema to see the epic conclusion to Christopher Nolan's epic Batman trilogy. The Dark Knight Rises was exceptional! A great story, fantastic script and world class acting made what will be the film of 2012.

But enough of the Dark Knight, it's time to turn our attention to my favourite super hero....Superman. I've seen Superman, Superman 2 and Superman Returns (I got told to skip 3 & 4), but i's time the Man of Steel got some screen time and a remake for this generation, especially with Christopher Nolan behind it!

I'm expecting the story to take the leed from DC's The New 52 (which I have been reading religiously), but anyway, enough of me yabbering on. Watch the trailer for The Man of Steel.

What about you? Are you looking forward to this?
Drop your comments below!
Originalsteve

No comments:

Post a Comment