Sunday 13 May 2012

My week of ponders - W/C 7th May 2012


Thoughts and design should always be about the future, not just about the now
Why do women wear ballerina shoes in wet weather? Do they not get wet feet?
Brilliant! A new Superman Annual >>> http://bit.ly/J5S1t1 
I'm still in love with Jon Hamm -

Why don't tube stations give you more information? Like the weather outside?
Have I succumbed to a stereotype by having a Superman cover for my iPhone?
Some times you just have to say "fuck it" and agree to an adventure!
The people who touch your life the most are the ones you see occasionally but can chat for hours to.
Trying to predict the future is hard
What is better…paper to digital comics?
When the sun is out, the hotties come out of the wood work.
I am totally in love with Hanna Hart - she needs to do a drunk kitchen in my flat - Her YouTube Channel  >>> http://bit.ly/ISh1kJ


These are just a few thoughts that have crossed my mind this week and are no way meant to offend. If you want to discuss these further or want to make your opinion heard, please drop a comment below.

Thanks!
Originalsteve


No comments:

Post a Comment